Station Four WriteUp



Station Four

1618 C445000-9 S LO NI BA 202 IM M1 IV

One of a chain of monitoring stations established at the time of the Third
Imperium's entry into Dagudashaag. The Station was closed down in 342 and is
now maintained purely as an automated facility for refueling IISS ships.



  • Back to SubsectorMap
  • Back to SectorMap


    Back to the Zho Base



  • BeRKA Zho A-Z